SACRED MULTI-CULTURAL CHANTS
On a magical night in Gambia, West Africa, these multi-cultural chants were recorded live in a village called “Woolaba”.
Three voices, a drum and some African crickets bless this music and bring the sacred chants to life!
Join Megan Wagner, Jim Larkin and Erin MacDonnell on a journey through the voice and vibration of sacred chants from around the world.
- Ancient Mother (Goddess Tradition)
- By Night I go On My Way (Native American)
- We stick Together (Shamanic Celtic)
- Now I Walk In Beauty (Native American)
- Ah-Le-Le-O Part 1 (African)
- Ah-Le-Le-O Part 2 (African)
- Ayin (Mystical Kabbalah)
- Noyana (African Christian)
- Uma Parvati (Hindu Goddesses / India)
- The River is Flowing (Shamanic Celtic)
- We all Come from the Goddess (Goddess Tradition)
Buy the MP3 now for $13.99