With Megan Wagner and Jim Larkin
All courses offered in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
Tree of Life Video Overview
Tree of Life Training Course Overview
2017 dates: January 26-29, February 23-26, March 23-26, April 27-30
The Tree of Life Training is a 4 weekend intensive experience of transformation, with group support and individual mentoring to guide you through the 7 Stages of Initiation.
Through storytelling, ritual, psychodrama, art and personal and group exercises, you will learn techniques to heal your inner Tree of Life and gain tools to reach your goals and manifest your dreams.
Over 4 intensive weekends you will connect deeply with your Soul’s Purpose and create a Soul Action Plan to manifest your Mission and create the Life you Love.
In the Tree of Life Training™ you will:
- Identify your Soul’s Mission
- Create a Daily Self-Care Plan to support your Soul’s Mission
- Breakthrough blocks that sabotage your Soul’s Mission
- Discover spiritual practices to manifest your Soul’s Mission and create the Life you Love
Your Individual Map and Blueprint
The Tree of Life lives within you, with its roots, trunk and branches corresponding to body, soul and spirit.
Tree of Life Training™ provides the tools you need to develop your Tree of Life to its full potential and live with physical, emotional and spiritual vitality – healing your roots, strengthening your trunk and opening your branches to a spiritual perspective of life.
Your inner Tree is a perfect divine blueprint that is encoded with your destiny. It guides you step-by-step to live passionately, open-heartedly and deeply connected to your wise spiritual center.
- The Roots of your Tree nourish and support your Mission.
- The Trunk of your Tree champions your Mission.
- The Branches of your Tree help manifest your Mission in the world.
Tree of Life Training
7 Steps to Living your Soul’s Mission & Purpose
Through our 4 weekends together, you learn the 7 Steps to support your Soul’s Mission & Purpose.
Step 1 – Create Vibrant Health. Learn grounding practices & energetic clearing to reduce stress and increase your vital energy. Wake up feeling energized.
Step 2 – Establish a Daily Self-Care Plan. Transform negative self-talk and old habits into positive thoughts, feelings and actions. Make healthy lifestyle choices each day.
Step 3 – Call in your Soul Tribe. Break free of negative family patterns and call in healthy relationships and community. Invite accountability and support from your tribe.
Step 4 – Claim your Passion & Power. Feel self-confident and assertive and use your energy wisely. Live a passionate, adventurous life!
Step 5 – Create your Soul Mission Map. Unite your inner cast of characters to achieve your Soul’s Mission. Be centered and openhearted.
Step 6 – Free your Creative Spirit. Awaken your higher self with life-giving spiritual practices. Be transformed and liberated!
Step 7 – Share your Gifts. Experience unconditional love towards self and others. Share your gifts with the world.
Your beautiful gifts are needed in this time of transformational change. As you express your life purpose and share your talents with the world, miracles happen all around you and you feel a part of the great flow of life.
Wisdom from many traditions
We integrate wisdom teachings from Kabbalah, Depth Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Mythology, Family Systems, Archetypes, Alchemy and Astrology.
Who Takes the Training?
The Tree of Life Training is aimed at seekers from any walk of life who want to increase their journey psychological health and spiritual awakening. The training is designed for therapists, health care professionals, spiritual directors, chaplains, life coaches, religious professionals, business consultants, teachers and interested students.
Opening to Your Creative Potential
We use various techniques to facilitate personal discovery and spiritual awareness including writing exercises, prayers, sacred body postures, meditations, art projects, dreamwork, storytelling, ritual, psychodrama, drumming, chanting and work with Megan’s Ceremonial Robes.
Included in the Program
- 4 Live Weekends – We meet live 4x in Northern California, from Thursday – Sunday. For 2 evenings we do group ritual together to embody the Initiations we are learning.
- 4 Spiritual Alignment calls during and after the program.
- Tree of Life Book – Receive Megan’s book, Awakening with the Tree of Life.
- Private website access to Online Program – Access our private interactive website with meditations and live storytelling taking you step-by-step through the training.
- Tools, Exercises, Guided Meditations – Learn practical tools, exercises and meditations to help heal and align your Tree of Life.
- Sacred Robes – Interact with Megan’s 33 Sacred Robes for healing, meditation and guidance through the Initiation Process.
- Spiritual Healing Technology – Interact with Spiritual Technology from Damanhur to enhance personal healing, synchronicity and vision. Click here for more information.
- Personal Astrology Session with Megan – Receive a personalized Astrology reading with Megan at the beginning of the course, which focuses on your Soul’s unique Mission and Purpose. This reading highlights your gifts and challenges and suggests areas of focus for your training.
- Personal consultation with Jim – Receive a personal MBTI (Meyers Briggs Type Indicator) reading from Jim.
- Personal Guidance from Tree of Life Staff – Receive a personal tarot reading, crystal healing and energy balancing of your Soul to support your Soul’s Mission.
Facilitated by Megan Wagner and Jim Larkin AND our amazing Staff!
Megan and Jim have been teaching together for 30 years. They are Interfaith Ministers, Kabbalah Teachers and Ritual Leaders. Their Mission is to support you living your Soul’s Mission & Purpose so you can create the life you love.
- San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, USA
- January 26-29, February 23-26, March 23-26, April 27-30
- Thursdays 9am – Sundays 5pm
Investment for the 6-Month Tree of Life Training™ is $3,948. A deposit of $400 is requested when you sign up and $3,548 to be paid at the first module. See below for the payment plan.